The Nissan GT-R also called “Godzilla” is once one of the baddest, most sought-after coupes in the market. It is based on the Skyline GT-R, one of the most popular sports cars of the 1960s, It also has received a complete redesign when it was introduced back in 2007 but after decades in the market, the GT-R still has a lot of work to do if it hopes to outrace its competitors and retain its status as the “Godzilla” of JDM.
There is still no doubt however that the Nissan provides acceleration for all speed junkies. It is powered by a twin-turbo V-6 engine that can produce up to 570 hp and 633 Nm of torque. External features are also easy to the eyes with its swept-back headlamps, large side vents, and 20-inch rims.
Inside the cabin is another matter altogether. With an exorbitant 6 digit price, one would expect to get more when it comes to technology but the cabin of the Nissan GT-R proves to be a bit wanting. It has an all-leather cabin that can easily fit four people. It is also equipped with a push start button, a Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, and a Bose Sound System. The Nissan GT-R also comes with a seven-inch touchscreen and navigation display.
General Specs of the Nissan GT-R
|Price||Price differs by year, and condition. You can visit our main website and use the car auction system on what is currently available today!|
|Body Type||2-door coupe|
|No. of seats||4 seats|
|Transmission||6-speed dual-clutch automatic with manual shifting mode|
|Drivetrain||ATTESA E-TS® All-Wheel Drive|
|Dimensions||Wheelbase: 109.4 in |
Length: 184.6 in
Width: 74.6 in
Height: 53.9 in
Passenger volume: 79 cu ft
Trunk volume: 9 cu ft
Curb weight: 3850 lb
|Power||600 hp @ 680 rpm|
|Torque||481 lb-ft @ 3600 rpm|
|Fuel Efficiency||14.4 L/100km (city) 10.9 L/100km (highway) 12.8 L/100km (combined)|
|Sensors||Front and back sensors available|
|Connectivity||USB, AUX, and Bluetooth|
|Color Variants||Gun MetallicKatsura Orange Pearl Black Bayside BluePearl WhiteUltimate SilverVibrant Red|
How to import a JDM Car to UK and Other Countries through Kobe Motor Japanese car auctions.
JDM stands for Japan Domestic Market or Japanese Domestic Market cars. These refer to cars that are made up to par with Japanese domestic automotive standards. JDM cars are also known for their high quality and technologically savvy innovativeness. These cars are considered to be efficient, durable, and reliable and will not give car owners unnecessary headaches
Even in the UK, Japanese cars are gaining popularity. More and more people have been turning to Japanese Car Auctions looking to buy the car of their dreams.
While the task of importing JDM cars may be daunting, it isn’t impossible. There will likely be lots of paperwork involved.
There are also advantages to buying and importing JDM cars aside from its known durability and efficiency:
- Japanese are fit for right-hand driving. Japan, just like the UK, drives on the left, and therefore getting a JDM car won’t have to cost you re-fits to make it suitable for UK roads.
- Japan offers a wide range of quality cars from sedans, mid-size SUVs, and even sports cars. What’s more brands like Toyota, Nissan, and Honda have long dominated the car industry especially in Asia for their known efficiency and reliability
- JDM cars are also known to be more durable than other cars made abroad because these cars have to fit the stringent standard of the competitive Japanese markets.
- Japan has a thriving second-hand cars industry. All of these cars are marketed to other countries as exports. Some would still want a brand new imported car but it is also very important to know that Japanese cars, even second-hand ones, are known for their durability. All these are available from Japanese Used car exporters Such as Kobe Motor or through The Japanese Car Auction.
You can always check the Japanese Car Auctions, It is only exclusive for Japanese Car exporters but we can at Kobe Motor can help you buy from the auction on your behalf!
Getting your Car from the Japanese Car Auction
Decide on a car model, Brand and Condition of the car
The first obvious step is to decide on the brand and model of the car you would like to import. Again, you may opt to ask an exporter or agent for assistance as price differs based on the year, mileage and condition of the car!
Make a Security Deposit (For First Time Customers) / Why do i need to make a deposit?
As Kobe Motor will be buying the car on your behalf, we will be using our money to buy your car(you do not have to risk anything until we actually purchase your car for you), with that being said, we are asking our first time customers for an initial deposit of $1000USD per $10,000 of bid.
Meaning if you are bidding for a car at $9000, we will then ask you for a $1000 deposit and if you are bidding for $15,000 then we will be asking for a $2000 Deposit.
Deposits are refundable and can also be deducted to the total cost of the car
We will bid for you
As the Customer. you will need to decide on a maximum bid amount for the car you want to purchase.
Why Maximum bid amount? We are bidding on your behalf with everything transparent, meaning if we can acquire the car for you at a lower price we will do so, we are just asking the maximum bid amount so that we would know when to stop so you won’t go overbudget.
- Your Max bid for a Car is $9000
- We Bid and won for only $6000
- then you would need to pay only $6000 or if you decide to use the deposit and deduct from total then you just have to pay the remaining $5000 or you can have the deposit with us for your next purchase
Regarding the Car Prices, our sales agent can also advice you on the current market price to help you decide on a maximum bid! for more information about how to bid on the Japanese Car Auctions, Please visit our Japanese Car Auction – How to bid Page
For more information on importing cars to UK, please visit our post about How to Import Cars Direct from Japan to the UK